MEET PAT FORTINI
Pat Fortini migrated from Italy to Canada with his parents and sister at the age of 6 years old.
He was first elected to Brampton City Council in 2014, to represent Wards 7 & 8.
After graduating from Humber College with an accreditation in architectural drafting, Pat followed his passion and became a professional contractor. Prior to entering municipal politics, Pat was employed for a large construction company for 26 years. He has built many residential communities and commercial structures across Ontario, but later left to pursue an entrepreneurial calling and established his own firm.
In his role as City Councillor, Pat was elected as the Vice-Chair of Planning & Infrastructure, Vice Chair of Taxicab Advisory Committee…
Serving Wards 7 & 8
past experiences & achievements
a voice that matters
- Fund raising for cancer research in conjuction with Rejeanne’s Sport Bar & Grill.
- Active involvement in donating time and materials to construct “The Journey” for the Ardglen community.
- Sponsoring youth and men’s baseball and hockey teams.
- Engaged with city officials to provide park benches in Lake of Dreams subdivision.
- Participating and assisting in the Lucas carnival.
- Involved in the negotiations between Wild Water Kingdom and Premier Park to build a state-of-the-art water park in our city.
ELECTION DAY OCTOBER 22nd, 2018
Tuesday to Thursday October 2-4 8:30am till 8pm
Brampton City Hall 2 Wellington St. West 1st Floor
Saturday October 6 & Saturday October 13, 10am till 5pm
Brampton City Hall, 2 Wellington St. W
Brampton Soccer Centre, South Fletcher’s Sportsplex
Cassie Campbell Community Centre, Century Gardens Recreation Centre
David Suzuki Secondary School, Earnscliffe Recreation Centre
Gore Meadows Community Centre, Greenbriar Recreation Centre
Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre
Tuesday to Thursday, October 9-11, 8:30am to 8pm
Civic Centre, 150 Central Park Drive